mandag 25. juli 2011

Et musikalsk avbrekk fra verden

... bare for å få tankene over på noe annet enn 22.07.2011;
Chase & Status - Blind Faith


I am the man with the heavy heart, and I dare not turn the pages. 
Riding with automatic self destruction,
is a blind faith, a cruel waste, one bitter taste.
So I know I need this sweet sensation.

Sweet sensation,
The music that we play,
will ease your mind.



What is a man now to do with his mind, when it's working over time.
The best I can do is now dance with the devil.
I, keep my self safe, I wont waste this time and space,
So I know I need this sweet sensation.

Sweet sensation,
The music that we play,
will ease your mind.

I am the man with the heavy heart,
Is a blind faith, a cruel waste, one bitter taste.
So I know I need this sweet sensation.

Ingen kommentarer: